Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{ SWEET TREAT}

Today I have a treat for you ( I know there are a few of you sticking with me through the drought of blogging, I've been in lately)

So most days I am constantly sticking my hand into a little bag of chocolate chips that looks like this:



It has to be Guittard brand and I know it's not good for me but it sure tastes amazing!

When I gave birth to Goldie, my sweet SIL Marti brought me a sugar cookie with "Almond flavor frosting" (WOWZERS) from The Sweet Tooth Fairy and now I've seen myself staring into this


picking out one of these delicious babies a few too many times {per week}GASP!


It's become a bit of an addiction.. my husband is constantly asking me about the frosting on the steering wheel.. ??

So, now that I am officially in the try and lose the baby weight stage and realizing these cookies and chocolate chips aren't helping things.. My healthy "doesn't eat meat, chops healthy food in her kitchen all day long,(probably not really, but I imagine that) organic loving" sister let me in on this secret recipe that I am sharing with all of you today.. . I Kept it in her handwriting.. feels more like friends sharing recipes... and reminds me of growing up reading things from her.. So here ya go..

{We didn't come up with the recipe and she got it from a friend, so I'm not taking credit for it, not sure where it's from..}


only three main ingredients.. Make sure you buy the cold pressed raw coconut oil that actually smells like coconut, and organic maple syrup.. I don't do the add ins..but you could mix them in after you blend in your food processor or I use the Blendtech and it works great

 Here are my ingredients of choice
Blend...Pulse..Blend.. you want it really smooth

Pour into a bread pan or 8X8 on wax paper and put in freezer..

and then anytime you are craving a sweet treat go to the freezer, break off a chunk and devour HEALTHY FUDGE! Who knew there was such a thing.. I hope you love it as much as I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...