Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Salt Lake Parade of Homes Tour 2012

I love to visit the Salt Lake Parade of Homes every year. 

Here are a few pics I snapped of the Loeffler Mansion built by Lane Myers Construction
It was 20,000 square feet. I wasn't in "LOVE" with the interior design but I did like a few things..


I really loved all the woodwork throughout...

 Great base-boards

 Fun entrance to the Theater Room

 Loved this bathroom floor tile
 This floor was even more stunning

 Cute Roman Shade in the Laundry room
Fabulous fabric pin board in one of the girls rooms
 Loved this Chandelier
 More gorgeous white woodwork

 Crystal doorknobs are a fav of mine
I always love MAPS! In playrooms, kitchens bedrooms... I need to find one for my house!

Check back later in the week for the next Parade home tour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...