Friday, August 31, 2012

Part 2 of My 2012 Salt Lake Parade of Homes Tour..

This home was built by Ivory homes.. I was surprised how much I loved it. The interior design was really great..



 I loved that settee

 I always love fancy wallpaper in guest bathrooms


 One more view of the settee...
 Bright outdoor pillows are so fun!







 Loved this nightstand set-up
 Goldie was my companion through this home tour.. 

 So amazing!! This bathroom was just so stunning. Love the tiled wall and the MIRRORS.
 Those Mirrors are so great, so much better than one huge flat mirror.





 This boy room is so cute, makes you want to have your kids share a room!

My last home tour will come next week.. I think it's my favorite of the three.



2 comments:

  1. Hey girl you are darling I don't know how i happend on your blog but I'm so glad I did! I just had to include you in my list for the best blogs with under 200 followers (I can't seem to see how many follow you) so I put you on the list cause you are too cute! just pop over to my blog to see the Liebster award you got theglitzypear.blogspot.com Thanks for such a cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't you steal that cute birdie pillow for Rylee's nursery?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...